Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Pennsylvania and New Jersey motorcycle accident statistics show that motorcycle accidents typically account for a disproportionately high number of catastrophic traffic accidents resulting in brain injury, broken bones, paralysis, and death. Tragically, the vast majority of Pennsylvania motorcycle accidents were unavoidable by the motorcyclist who was injured or killed but could have been easily avoided by the other vehicle driver who caused it.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at Robert Brand & Associates, P.C. understand the complex aspects of Pennsylvania motorcycle accident cases, including:
- Pennsylvania vehicle laws pertaining to motorcyclists
- Motorcycle accident reconstruction
- Roadway design and architecture as it relates to motorcyclists
- Motorcycle design and manufacturing issues (resulting in product liability)
In most motorcycle-motor vehicle accidents, a negligent or inattentive automobile driver is at fault. Some of the common types of collisions include:
- A driver swerving directly in front of a motorcyclist
- A driver pulling out of an intersection or driveway into the path of an oncoming motorcycle
- A driver's failure to follow posted traffic laws or yield proper right of way
- A driver's failure to see a motorcyclist when changing lanes or passing other motor vehicles
- A driver who is temporarily impaired by drugs or alcohol
If you have questions or concerns about injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash, please contact the Pennsylvania motorcycle accident lawyers at Robert Brand & Associates, P.C. today. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis, which means that there is never a fee unless we successfully resolve your case.
All initial consultations are free. Get the Brand name you deserve. Robert Brand, THE Brand name in personal injury law.
Call (215) 557-9855 for a FREE Consultation.